TRADEMARK AND DISCLAIMER NOTICES
The HyeID Website is an online information provided by HyeID. Although the information is available to anyone, HyeID retains copyright on all text and graphic images. Therefore, you may not (1) Distribute any of the contents (text or graphics) of this site without the express written permission of HyeID; (2) Include the information on your own server or in your own documents without HyeID’s permission;
(3) Modify or re-use the text or graphics located on HyeID’s website.
You may print copies of the information for your own personal use or store files on your own computer for your personal use only
HyeID reserves all other rights.
Copyright ©HyeID 2019.All rights reserved.
The HyeID and Arminian Diaspora Parliament (DAP) Names,
the HyeID and DAP name and the logo are registered trademarks of HyeID Organization
The names of other companies and products mentioned
herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
LINKS TO THIRD
Some of the links in this area allow you to leave the HyeID Website. Linked sites are not under the control of HyeID and HyeID is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The links are provided for convenience only.
HyeID respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with U.S. Copyright laws. Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The Digital Millennium
Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) provides recourse for owners of copyrighted material who believe their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed on the Internet.
If you believe your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, please provide notice to our Designated Agent. The notice must include the following information as provided by the Digital Millennium
Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512 ( c ) (3):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of
the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if
multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification,
a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which
is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7. TheDesignated Agent for notice of copyright infringement claims may be reached as follows:
Link to Contact us page
to Claimed Copyright Infringement
If a copyright infringement notice has been wrongly filed against you as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material, you may file a counter notification with our Designated Agent. The counter notification must provide the followinginformation:
1. Physical or electronic signature of the subscriber;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
The subscribers name, address, telephone number and email address, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
4. HyeID will terminate all cardholders access who are repeatinfringers of intellectual property laws.