Մէկ ծաղիկով գարուն չի գայ:
The HyeID organization and Diaspora Armenian Parliament’s activities are regulated by the following important principles.
Principles of the formation of the HyeID organization
- The HyeID organization uses the unified power of Armenians worldwide through the HyeID Card. The HyeID Card enables HyeID Cardholders in any part of the world to obtain discounted products and services, and simultaneously, through these purchases to create a fund in the HyeID organization to realize humanitarian projects.
- HyeID Cardholders can be all Armenians who live in any country, including Armenia and Artsakh, as well as all those who feel themselves a part of the Armenian identity, culture, and value system.
- The HyeID Card organization is managed by executive board elected by HyeID diaspora Cardholders through transparent elections.
In turn the Executive board is responsible to hire management and employees for day to day operations.
- All information of HyeID members is private. No personal information can be shared, sold or used in any other way. No advertising or solicitation of any sort can be sent to HyeID organization members. Only questionnaires that are directly related to HyeID operations and Armenian issues can be sent to HyeID organization members to solicit their views by voting.
- HyeID Cardհolder is entitled to:
— Diaspora HyeID Cardholders can elect and be elected to the HyeID organization executive board.
— All HyeID Cardholders can participate in questionnaires and referenda organized by HyeID.
— All HyeID Cardholders benefit from discounts for Cardholders in all countries worldwide, when purchasing products and services.
— Realize savings by paying less;
—Raise funds for the organization that the Cardholder is either a member of or affiliated to.
—A portion of the discount will be allocated to HyeID organization.
— HyeID is a non-partisan organization that will take all necessary measures to be free of influences from any external forces.
Principles of the formation of Diaspora Armenian Parliament
- The main purpose of HyeID organization is to organize Armenians living outside the Republics of Armenia and Artsakh in a united Diaspora structure — Diaspora Armenian Parliament — which is formed by Armenians living in Diaspora through transparent elections.
- The objectives of the Diaspora Armenian Parliament are preserving the Armenian identity (culture and language), creating a collective power, giving a voice to all Diaspora Armenians, and defending the interests of the Republics of Armenia and Artsakh, and the Diaspora. The Diaspora structure will also strive to create a “New Armenian” who is organized, active, educated, successful and prosperous. DAP’s role is to make Armenia strong both economically, politically and support repatriation.
- To realize its purposes the Diaspora Armenian Parliament utilizes all the possibilities of the HyeID organization, including organizing referenda and local questionnaires, and local and global elections. The Diaspora Armenian Parliament manages the disbursement of the sums collected from the discounts and the realization of humanitarian projects.
- The Diaspora HyeID Parliament has the exclusive authority to allocate funds to humanitarian projects and decide on collection process of funds. In other words, DAP has the power of purse.
- All HyeID Cardholders who elect the Diaspora Armenian Parliament have to be of Armenian descent and identify themselves as Armenians. Any Armenian living in the Diaspora, regardless of gender, education, profession, religious or political affiliation can elect or be elected to the Diaspora Armenian Parliament. HyeID voting members have to be at least 18 years old.
- The HyeID organization will be guided strictly by the above listed principles.